Thursday, January 14, 2016

Introduction of Alex Oleszkowicz

Hey all,

My name is Alex Oleszkowicz and I am a senior at Limestone College in Gaffney, South Carolina. I am a Professional Communications major looking to get into the field of sports media. On top of my studies, I play baseball for the college. I have played three years at the college level and moving onto my fourth this spring. I previously studied and played at Henry Ford College in Dearborn, Michigan which is right around where I grew up. I was born and raised in Dearborn Heights, Michigan which is a suburb just outside of Detroit. I am a die hard fanatic of the Tigers, Red Wings, Lions and Pistons. Along with those four, I root for the University of Michigan Wolverines out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. With graduation nearing, I am most definitely looking forward to accomplishing the crazy feat of finishing college in four years and moving onto the professional field of sports media.

No comments:

Post a Comment