Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Jetsons: Future Predicted

Here is my final piece of the Jetsons: Future Predicted

Putting the video (s) together was definitely a process in which couldn't be rushed. Starting from the beginning, there were basic camera shots of the Winnie Davis Hall of History and of the exhibit itself. From there, went on to the interview followed by working with my talent as we worked on acting out the script. Storyboarding came around once all of the film pieces were on file. Once the storyboard was put together, it was time to start editing. Being that I haven't worked with Premier Pro all that much, I struggled to get things going in the right direction this time around. It didn't take long to get the hang of things again, though. I had to do a little more pulling and cutting than I would have liked, but I managed to do so successfully. Once I had the video setup how I wanted it, I went in and added titles in a few places. Lastly, I went on to add a little music throughout the video as well to put the finishing touch on it. Everything that I learned throughout the project such as filming, scripting, interviewing, etc. will all be beneficial to what I plan to do in the sports media field in the near future. Everything in this project works as a bit of experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment