Thursday, February 11, 2016

Preview of America's Pasttime

Check out my preview of America's Pasttime!

The video that I put together was done with Premier Pro software and was a collaboration of a few different files in which we received in class. This was not the first time that I had to use the software as I did gain some experience with it in junior college. With that being said, the experience I had was somewhere around two years ago which means I had to freshen up and take a quick crash course. I was able to take a few of the files and put together a preview of America's Pasttime featuring the Ken Burns effect! The Ken Burns effect was one thing that I wasn't taught during my previous experience with Premier Pro. I've followed Ken Burns a bit in the past, but never really knew how I could implement his style of work until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment